BARNES BLADEMASTER MK1 BANDSAW
BLADE GUIDES AND SCRAPPERS
- Blade guide is tin plated steel with built in Tungsten Carbide back up.
- Blade cleaners are easily removed with the use of a small ring spanner.
- Upper and lower pulleys (wheels) are completely enclosed but readily accessible.
- Blade is guarded above and below the cutting zone. Wrap around top blade guard.
- Fail safe door interlocks to AS4024.1 ensure the machine will not operate with the doors open.
- Machine ceases operation within approximately 1.5 seconds of the power being turned off.
HT Barnes MK1 Blademaster bandsaws are manufactured in Australia.
As a result of testing, these saws comply fully with the current standards held against meat processing machinery. Barnes MK1 Blademaster saws have comprehensive safety features.
MOTOR : 1.5 kw Brake Motor 415v, 3 phase.
ELECTRICAL : 24v switching control. 3 switches – 1 push to start.
CONTROLS : 1 push to stop, 1 emergency latch-in stop button.
CAPACITY : Cutting clearance 405mm high x 435mm wide.
CUTTING TABLE : One piece 825mm x 865mm heavy duty 2.5mm stainless steel.
BLADE SPEED : 1070 m/min (3500 ft /minute)
SAW BLADE : 13mm wide 3600 mm long
BLADE TENSION : Fully automatic
WEIGHT : 240 kg.
DIMENSIONS : Height 1945mm
FLOOR AREA : 990mm x 890mm
WHEELS : Balanced, Corrosion Resistant aluminium wheels.
CONSTRUCTION : Full 304 food grade stainless steel, smooth grain finish.
|Dimensions||99 × 89 × 194 cm|