BARNES JUNIOR BANDSAW
H T BARNES JUNIOR STAINLESS STEEL BANDSAW
H T Barnes Bandsaws are designed and manufactured in Australia and are put through stringent quality assurance checks to assure they meet Australian standards.
BLADE GUIDES AND SCRAPPERS
- Blade guide is tin plated steel with built in Tungsten Carbide back up.
- Blade cleaners are easily removed with thee use of a small ring spanner.
- Upper and lower pulleys (wheels) are completely enclosed but readily accessible.
- Blade is guarded above and below the cutting zone. Wrap around top blade guard.
- Fail safe door interlocks to AS4024.1 ensure the machine will not operate with the doors open.
- Machine ceases operation within approximately 1.5 seconds of the power being turned off.
MOTOR : 1.5 kw Brake Motor 41v, 3 phase
ELECTRICAL : 24v switching control 3 switches 1 push to start.
CONTROLS : 1 push to stop, 1 emergency latch-in stop button.
CAPACITY : Cutting clearance 275mm high x 305mm wide.
CUTTING TABLE : One piece 590mm x 810mm heavy duty 2.5mm stainless steel.
BLADE SIZE : 12 x 2870mm
BLADE SPEED : 670 m/min or 2200 ft/min.
WHEELS : Balanced, Corrosion Resistant aluminum wheels.
CONTRUCTION : Full 304 food grade stainless steel, smooth grain finish.
WEIGHT : 160 kg
DIMENSIONS : Height 1725mm
FLOOR AREA : 670mm x 860mm
|Dimensions||172 × 670 × 860 cm|